Saturday 12 July 2008

I'm Desperate!!!

I have a confession to make. Most of the time I will say I'm not desperate for a boyfriend but the fact is sometimes I do. I don't know exactly why I need a boyfriend but having one might make my days bearable. Now, do I sound manipulative? I need someone to reassure me that things will turn out to be okay. I need a shoulder to lean on especially now when the responsibility of Pesta Tanglung KK9's dance is on me.

I used to think that my life was just boring. My fear was that I will remain stuck in my own boredom doing little things. I wanted to rise above the little things and take charge of something bigger. So, the chance came knocking on my door now. I'm in charge of Pesta Tanglung KK9 dance troupe.

The bad news is I've only 1 or 2 juniors that are interested in joining dancing. Where's the rest?? I need more people to join dancing you know. I'm desperate. I don't need people with experience you know, I just need people who are willing to sacrifice their time for our little dance practice. Don't come and tell me that y'all have never dance before cuz I myself never tried modern dance or traditional chinese dance before I'm in KK9. Why not just give it a shot? You'll never know what's your hidden talent if you don't dare to rise above mediocrity.

I need 5 guys and 5 gals to join dancing. Help me out or else y'all will see I'm 10 years older than I suppose to be when Pesta Tanglung ends. Y'all might see a huge dark circle or eye bags too you know. Worst of all, y'all might see my pimples worsen or my head going bald. Please don't do that to me ya...

2 comments:

FengY said...

desperate for BF = desperate to get laid.

u horny, bitchy, kinky, slutty li chin li chau. muahaha

dun let ur lecturer see :D

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

dun worry. my lecturer won't get to see it if i don't do reading log on my own blog :) unless if someone is doing their reading log on my blog of course.