Thursday 10 July 2008

Boring Post

This semester has been really unfriendly to me - well, maybe to most of us. Sometimes, after a long break, my body just refuses to sleep early. I'm considered lucky if I am able to sleep at 12a.m. but most of the time I sleep after 2a.m. I know I shouldn't have complained about this cuz some night owls just get 3 hours sleep sometimes. I'm not an night owl okay...so stop telling me that y'all are okay with 3 hours sleep or less!

The problem is, my body feel really really tired but my brain is really really active at night. What a crap!!! So, I have nothing better to do than online. I onlined till 4a.m. then I woke up at 6.30a.m today.

30 minutes to go before breakfast and to catch the shuttle to campus. I was racing with time of course. When I went to toilet to shower, boy!!! I wore 1 pair of different slipper. What a joker. No wonder that auntie ( Master student I guess ) stared at me. Morning blues... what do you expect... at least I realized that soon enough before I stepped my feet to the campus.

The first class we had this morning was english proficiency. Couldn't keep up with the class cuz they talked about Mawi and Mawi's fiance ( or fiancee ... I duno... I dun care ). Maybe I should predict what they will most probably discuss in our next class. Afterall, class participation is really important. I am trying to be a bit noisy this semester.

Pn. Juliana's class was really exciting! She's telling us that we should be humans with personality - not a boring one though so that people will remember you. It's very very true. So, I better work up on my personality which I think is quite boring.

Then, the last class was Mr. Templer's class. Most of them said his class is boring but he's kinda cute I think. He's like the old man from the Disney character telling us story. Hahaha. Sue me if I kinda like to do his assignments.

I have like 2 assignments to do. 1 for Reading class and the other 1 for teaching poetry. Not to forget I will need to add and drop my course. I might as well sleep first and do my diamante and that monkey thingy later.

My posts have been quite boring without photos to upload. What to do if I have a defective card reader... Aiseh!!!

A blogger without photos in his post is like an artist without his brush ...

Bear with me lar or buy me a card reader anyone please :)

No comments: