Tuesday 8 July 2008

I'm broke

I've been working for one and a half month during my semester break. With the long working hours, I've earned RM1000. I'm the type who don't spend much but I'm forced to spend? Sounds weird rite? Welcome to my life!

I'm forced to spend because I can't carry all my things from Kuantan to my hostel - I'm forced to buy most of the things here. So, I bought my shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, pail, soap powder, hanger, milo, etc etc. Those things cost me around RM100 including transport. I give up buying hair mask, umbrella, lotion etc etc because I can't afford it.

Let's just admit that with the RM800 I've received from PTPTN, it can last to the maximum for 3 months if I spend my money wisely. Therefore, I've taken a big step that is to sacrifice all the things I don't really need - my hair mask, olive oil, umbrella and lotion. Let's just hope that I don't get darker and darker and end up with melanoma.

Staying in college doesn't help me to save much cuz I still need to take my lunch in my faculty. Too bad, humans do not have the ability to photosynthesize. . .

I'm broke. Might as well create a haiku about being broke...
A big spender
watching his money flew
his wallet bleed

No comments: