Monday 25 May 2009

With a number of outings with friends and the late-night sleep, I think my skin deserves some pampering. Quite recently, I have been told by my bunch of former schoolmates that my complexion is getting better and I take pride in that. So, this blog is about Li Chin's beauty regime. It's really simple and it will only take you about 20-25 minutes once you make up your mind to do it.


1st and foremost, you'll have to tie up your hair that is itching your face. If you have a fringe like me, you'll have to clip it up cuz you don't want your hair to mess up with all the products you put on your face and what's more introducing a number of bacterias on your skin.


All you need is a room with a mirror and plenty of clean, running water and I would suggest you to be in a bathroom, a toilet or whatever you call it. You will also need your make-up remover, your cleanser, a toothbrush, your toner and your moisturizer or your pimple gel.


If you wish to do a mask, and you're running low on cash, I will suggest you to use two slices of tomatoes cuz tomato mask is the easiest mask to make that I have come upon so far. You can also make your own banana mask, yogurt mask and so on. Besides all these, you'll also need a clean towel and one piece of cotton wool.


Press a size of 20 cents make-up remover on the palm of your hand. Rub it evenly onto your face. Give your face a gentle massage. You'll need to use your middle finger and your ring finger to do this. From the middle of your chin, you'll massage it in a circular motion right to the end of your jaw and induce a certain pressure when you stop at the end of your jaw. I think I'll not elaborate much on this here. Maybe I will have it written out in my next post.


Afterthat, wash your face and use a cleanser to cleanse your face. Do not wash it first.


Exfoliate dead skin and eliminate blackheads with your toothbrush (soft bristles). Then, brush your face really gently in a circular motion. Be gentle okay. I do this once a week and I must say this really works well in getting rid of my blackheads.


Wash your face and make sure it is clean. Now, take one slice of that tomato on the plate, put in on your face and just simply rub it on your face. Don't try to do this on the eye part. It will surely irritate your eyes. If you are greedy like me, you can do the same thing all over your face with the second slice. Then, leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.


Wash your face. Towel dry. Next, use the cotton wool, put some toner on it and tone it on your face.


Last but not least, put on your moisturizer, your pimple gel and voila you're done.

If you have a sensitive face, don't try this okay? I don't want to be held responsible about anything that goes wrong. Go and waste some money on some good and reliable beauty products. If you have problematic skin, talk to your dermatologist and he or she will tell you what works for you.

No comments: