Monday 4 May 2009

Papa...You're The Best.

Stopped by at KL Sentral today to get a ticket to Times Square. Saw a boy, holding his father's hand, going to somewhere with his parents. He's happy... He's like my brother. This reminds me of my father.

I miss him so much. So much so when I type this, tears keep flowing down from my eyes. Ah, dun cry Li Chin, roommate gonna be back soon... Don't cry.

Others can simply go back and see their family. Where can I go to see my father once again? Oh, I miss him so much. Sometimes, when I am walking alone, I would stretch out my hands just to feel the wind. Feeling as if it's my father who's grasping my hand.

I love you so much father. I know 10th May is your anniversary with mommy. I bought something for her on behalf of you.

I miss you papa. Somehow, it isn't complete without you around. I love you. Really do.

No comments: