Saturday 2 May 2009

Post-Exam

I had my last paper today. It was none other than the most difficult paper of the semester, Drama 1. I thought I am going to score an A- for that paper but when I was reading the first question from the exam paper, it occured to me that I was clueless about it. I whispered to Fish Kee that my result is going to go down the drain and I looked to my left hand side and gave Gui Chan a blank look. Nevertheless, it ain't gonna be as pathetic as it seemed. If Li Chin can't do it, half of the class is going to be flushed down the toilet bowl with me! Am I being confident or cocky here? Explain to me. I don't seem to be able to differentiate between the two.

Age is catching up sooner than we thought. I couldn't remember what I did after my exam during my first year. I am getting symptoms of Alzheimer disease at the age of 22! I remembered how I spent my time at the Cheras Pasar Malam last semester with Anna and Alan and it felt so different this year. Sometimes when you flashback your thoughts on these moments you'll notice how people have changed. I look forward to my semester break but then I hate it when I get back here, people are being rather different. So, this semester, I spent my after-exam hour with Amy, Chia Sing, Jia Wei, Dayang, Poay Hoon and Me Yi. We walked around in MidValley and spent our time having pizzas.

Didn't enjoy my time with them to the max cuz I need to rush back to my room to pack my stuffs. It's a bless to have an uncle to be in KL so I can just throw all my things at his house but it's bad cuz I will not have my pillow, comforter and my Tai Ong Pong to hug...




After the rush hour, here I am looking for some stuffs to do. I have 1 pail of clothing to wash, the room to clean, little little things to pack back to Kuantan. Now, I have so much time to think and plan on the things to do during my semester break. I'm thinking about it over a cup of coffee. I think I am not going to sleep tonight. I might as well enjoy the night in college.

I love y'all my friends. Don't change too much during the break, okay? I scared I wouldn't be able to catch up. Just stay lovable!!!

No comments: