Friday 1 May 2009

Going Nuts

Have you ever experienced a feeling like mine? Where your body doesn't seem to be yours anymore? Things and lines from the book you memorized keep swimming in your mind causing you to be drowsy and uneasy? You can't rest yourself because you mind won't let you. Whenever you close your eyes, the lines you've memorized keep haunting you on the surface of your eyeballs eventhough you have shut your eyes? Do you feel what I feel?

I am in the midst of memorizing the lines from Shakespeare's King Lear to quote it in my paper tomorrow.I bet after I memorized all my lines I would be too tired to even memorize the lines from The Importance of Being Ernest.

My mind seems to be writing pages of essay on its on, unable to stop. It keeps on repeating:-
Sir, I love you more than word can wield the matter,
Dearer than eyesight, space, and liberty... blah blah blah

Know what I mean? I think I am going nuts, I might as well eat peanuts and get nuts for my exam... Rhymes cuz I am so into Shakespeare's now!!! Grrr...

I think I am a nerd. Or maybe I am an actor trying to memorize lines that different actors ought to remember.

No comments: