Tuesday 2 June 2009

Hairstyles 101

This semester break is just great! Met up with my friends a couple of times, bond with them over our own cheese cake and some late-night movies. While everyone is complaining that Thiam Hui's hairstyle changes once she moves on from one guy to another, I gotta admit that her new hairstyle is great minus that remark from Chin Eng. Curls, they always make you look a bit sexier. However, I think I am stuck with the same hairstyle from my previous semester. Well, I can't seem to persuade my mom to permit me to perm my hair into loose curls. But, I don't wanna look with the same hair up-do 24/7.


I can tie my hair into a high ponytail or a loose one depending on my mood. Hmmm, I think I am going to the salon this week to style my bangs. Great look and great mood come from great hair. If you have a bad hair day, you'll have the tendency to feel blue.


A bun is nice too not to mention it helps you to look more professional. After a day of hard work in the campus, you'll have a new hair up-do at the end of the day when you finally have the time to let your hair down. You'll have sexy curls!!!


If you're running out of time to style your hair, you can always accessories with a hairband. This hairband that I got from Diva makes people comment that I am like a Greek Goddess :p It's a good thing I guess.


I certainly love this picture! The amount of sunlight makes me look fairer in this photo. I just pleat my hair to the side. It looks simple yet beautiful right? Please say that you agree with me :)


I saw this hair up-do on the telly. It's not hard at all and it's comfortable to wear at any time of the day. Just twist your hair and clip it up with a pin. Wear a hairband which looks like a scarf and Voila!!!

I'll come up with more hairstyles once I have the time. See you next time with more cam-whoring sessions.

My English seems to go down the drain this semester break. I need to do something. The English that I am using now is like a primary school kid's English :( Awww, pathetic!!!

No comments: