Thursday 25 June 2009

Over A Cheescake


With 5 of them serving for their Industrial Training, 1 of them working in an audit firm and 2 of them having lotsa fun with humans' health in Russia, the lazy ones are here to laze around in Kuantan to make the most out of our holiday as the compensation for our pathetic and yet hectic campus lives. We had our rows of gathering in a week because of Jin Hong's short-lived semester break and this was the result-- baking cheese cake in Jin Hong's house. Yup, Li Chin is learning the ropes in the kitchen!!!


Following the instructions in the recipe book, I was given the task to beat egg I think. I can't remember cuz it was weeks ago and I am blogging about it now because blogging is better than cleaning the toilet right? Yup, cheese cake and toilet, what a good comparison. The girl with her beaming smile was Jin Hong. I remembered that girl. She made me cried like a kid when I was in Form One cuz I just couldn't help her with the Merdeka drawing. What a little monster!!! It was a sweet memory though.


The picture above with our enchanting smiles was me and Yong Feng. I know grammatically I should say Yong Feng and I but me and Yong Feng sounds better, does it or does it not? Nevermind. We were just really happy cause we were almost done with our cheese cake!!! That girl has a really prosperous life I heard. Never good in cooking, never good in baking but she's learning her ropes like me during this long break.


Under that roof, there were another 2 girls but their photos were not uploaded in this post because I was just too lazy to upload it. Thiam Hui was somewhere in Jin Hong's house, washing the dishes. I was washing the oily stuffs too and Mun Pan was upstairs with her Restaurant City.


After 40 minutes, our cake was finally out from the oven, and shortly slices of them were in our stomach. It was a really delicious cake although it was our first attempt in making it.


This picture was a turn off. Yong Feng uploaded it on Facebook and the rest was history...

I am glad that this holidays really rekindled my bond with them. Hope, I will no longer put up a disappearing act once my new semester begin.

1 comment:

Jin Hong said...

T.T...next time put a more pretty photo..k?? i looks so ugly...
tat form 1 thing...dun put it in heart lo...4get it har..hehe...