Thursday 18 June 2009

Counting Down The Days

How likely do you wake up, look at the clear blue sky, enjoy your mornings over a cup coffee and say you are not going to waste your particular day by doing nothing but your are doing just that?

Well, time flies. Another 17 days I'll be back to that hustle and bustle city, going to classes by waking up at the wee hours, and my schedule will be screaming jam packed!!!

There are things that I should start doing before I get back to KL. Here is my inventory of things that I should probably be doing now.
1) Clean the whole house so that mommy won't feel to tired when I get back to KL.
2) Buy a cake from Secret Recipe to celebrate Father's Day, my mom's belated birthday and my good GPA.
3) Teach my sis Maths.
4) Renew my mom's road tax.
5) Read one of the Shakespeare's plays.
6) Gather with my friends for a few times before we head on separate ways.
and the list goes on and on...

The next post will be about the things I did in Kuantan :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ada chance ke nak jumpa kamu???
i'll be back in ktn on the 1st of july i think...

Natalie Tan Li Chin a.k.a SmoothTan said...

got chance!!! but plz, if u r having cough, sore throat n all that, u can quarantine urself. kekekeke