We all have some untrodden paths in our lives. There's this great capabilities we haven't unearthed, the wild side of us that goes unexplored, and sometimes we all just sit there doing our work of routine, waiting for the good things to occur. Rather than sitting down here engulfed by all the never-ending work, complain that our days are bored and we're practically rotting everyday, why not just brace ourselves for a little tasks to do.
Here are the stuffs I wish to accomplish Before I Am 25:
1) Backpack with my friends to some country(ies) abroad.
2) Go to somewhere cooling on my own just to find myself.
3) Get drunk and talk nonsense.
4) Go clubbing.
5) Punch someone.
6) White water rafting.
7) A road trip with friends. Pack and go to wherever the road will take us with Chris Daughtry's songs as background music.
8) Take a midnight drive to any beach and stick there till it's dawn.
9) Write a short story and get it published in The Star.
10) Make up whenever I go out.
11) Take my family to Harbin or any beautiful place abroad.
12) Remember all the routes in Kuala Lumpur.
13) Read Moby Dick.
14) Do volunteering work at the old folks home, orphanage or those places where they keep unwanted dogs.
15) Learn to jazz dance.
16) Write a few songs and put it up on YouTube.
17) Have RM10k in my account.
18) Buy an expensive watch for myself.
19) Have a health insurance.
20) Be a very successful teacher and make a difference in everyone's life.
21) Read newspapers everyday.
22) Write a superb thesis.
23) Earn at least RM4k a month by the time I am 25.
24) Give my mom RM500 every month by the time I am 24.
25) Get a boyfriend that is worthwhile for all my attention.
I have learned that there are things that worth striving for and there are things that don't, there are friends that worth keeping and there are friends that we might as well make them slip away. We can't have perfection in our life. We might as well have a little fun along the way, brighten up someone's day and create a little happiness here and there.