Thursday 10 April 2008

The way Li Chin is....

I think I’m weird in some ways. But maybe we all are. Throughout this semester, I’ve complained a lot about my busy schedule, classes that I hate to attend, assignments that I’ve to really force myself to finish and sometimes the on-going struggle to accommodate with my roommate’s attitude. Sometimes I hope I am given more hours to figure out what this semester is about. Now, here I am, left with one more lecture to go, finally free from my hectic days but somehow have no idea what I should do to pass my time.

Out of nowhere, I come up with this to occupy my time. I have no idea why I come up with this. I’m such a weirdo LOL!

Li Chin … She’s nice,
Li Chin … She’s cool,
Li Chin … She’s smart,
Li Chin … She’s a bimbo,

But Li Chin (myself),
I can’t quite understand you because…

If someone says you look great, you’ll doubt yourself,
If someone says you look fat, you’ll be furious.
If someone says you are weak, you’ll show that you are strong,
If someone gives you a tough time, you’ll say you need a break.
If someone says you can’t speak good English, you’ll say you can,
If you speak, you sound pathetically awful.
If someone says you look unfriendly, you’ll say you’re a nice person,
If someone starts a conversation, your mouth will be tight like a cockle.
If someone says you are lazy, you’ll say you are hardworking,
If you have assignments to do, you’ll procrastinate.
And lastly,
If someone says you have a bad temper, you’ll deny,
The fact is sometimes Li Chin really has a bad bad bad temper.

See... I can't really figure out who I am. I think I'm a bit of everything. But if life is not complex like this, it will be no fun at all :)

No comments: