Saturday 12 April 2008

To my roommates, with love.

Sometimes I get so pre-occupied with my 21 credit hours, my assignments, my coll’s activities and I do not have the time to tell those around me how much they mean to me. This post is specially dedicated to my roommates. We’ve weathered many good times and bad times together in our tiny little place. We’ve shared so many life experiences together. We have shared our heart-cries and gossips with each other and I feel that no one understands me better than y’all. Thanks for being such a great companion despite my shortcomings.


Siew Ling,
Being the eldest in our room, I know you've tasted more salt than we do. Thanks for sharing your life experiences with us, teaching me how to make barley water, inviting me over to paint that Easter eggs. I've learnt and experienced many new things from you. I know all you've learnt from me this 2 sems is to be very very playful and naughty. Sorry lar, infected you with all these things :P





Lih Yoong,
Sorry for being a pain in the ass at the end of last semester and the beginning of this semester. I just can't bear with the ants taking a stroll on my book when I'm doing my revision. I think we've weathered many storms together and we're closer than before now. You're a good multi-tasker. You can watch movie and at the same time studying. Wow!!! I used to do that too...but over the years I think I've lost the ability.





Hooi Theng,
I still remember how you taught me to remember your name during Haluansiswa :P You are the prettiest one in our room...sometimes I'm mesmerize by your beauty ( Okay, I'm not LESBIAN ar! ) There are things that I should learn from you :
1) Being hardworking and do not procrastinate in doing my assignments and my revision.
2) Bury my everchanging mood deep deep under the ground.


Thanks for being such a good roommates this 2 semesters. Hope with us staying in different places in our third semester will not put a halt on our friendship.

No comments: