Saturday 19 April 2008

Should I or Shouldn't I?

To begin with, I've resist the temptation to online for one whole week and now when I can finally online I feel like smooching my laptop. Muahahaha!



Yesterday was quite an unforgetable day for me. I went back to KL yesterday boarding on one of the UTAMA busses. Then, that creature with chromosome XY passed me something written in Chinese. Yeah, yeah I can't read Chinese but I know what he meant cuz I saw his contact number at the end of what he had written. So, I pretended to be stupid of course and passed him back that piece of paper and told him that I can't read Chinese. Muahahaha :P So bad of me! Afterthat, he told me it's his contact number. I kept it cuz I didn't wanna be rude.



He tried to make conversations with me throughout the journey to KL.

That fellar : Hey, u are going down to KL or are you going back to KL?

Li Chin : Going back to KL.

That fellar : Oh, so you orang KL lar.

Li Chin : N..no.. I'm from Kuantan.

That fellar : Then you're going down to KL lar.

Li Chin : (chiz! making me confuse ny!) Yeah, going down to KL but going back there so that I can take my exam.

That fellar : So, what are you studying?

Li Chin : TESL

That fellar : Never heard of that.

Li Chin : Oh, is all about English.

That fellar : (laughing) Siao ar, so big dy still study English.

Li Chin : I'm taking that course so that I can teach Eng next time.

...Li Chin tried to end her conversation by yawning...



That journey to KL was really really uncomfortable. He kept on turning his head to the back to make a few conversations with me but I pretended to be asleep. I reached Pudu at 9pm and that fellar followed me and...

That fellar : Miss, can I become your friend?
Li Chin : ( no..you can't!!!) (smiling) Ah, sure, y not?
That fellar : I'm Tom. You're...?
Li Chin : (Thought you're Tom Cruise lar!! Chiz!) I'm Chin Li.
That fellar : Ah, nice name. Can I have your contact number plz?
Li Chin : (of course not) Listen, I've your number right? Will give you a call tonite.

And that fellar followed me till I boarded Metro Bus.

I think I won't give him a call. He isn't my cup of tea. Shouldn't waste my credit just like that. And mom told me so many times when I was a child that I shouldn't give strangers my phone number. I'm obeying what my mom told me. I'm not trying to be rude.

Guys are always asking for a gal's phone number but in the end, they didn't make that call. So, why should I, right?

No comments: