Wednesday 5 August 2009

I love me, myself and I

I am not a Peeping-Jane but I really love to stare at guys secretly because some of them are worth my attention. This doesn't make me a paedophile or a nymphomaniac because as the matter of fact we all gaze. Guys love gazing at beautiful girls with slender body and girls love to gaze at guys with well-toned body. According to the theory of objectification,the person we are gazing at is objectified whose sole value is to be enjoyed or to be possessed by the voyeur but I am not a voyeur. I am just s new fan of the gaze theory.

If I see a cute guy somewhere in the campus, I look at him then happily tell my friend who is with me that he is cute and that is the end to it. I don't leave my friends to follow the cute guy around the campus to stalk him so that I can have a longer moment to stare at him. In fact, I think I stare at myself in the mirror more than I look at any other guys.

I think I love to objectified myself. I think I myself is the object of my own pleasure and enjoyment. I am a voyeur to my own image because I would go to the bathroom in the wee hours, say 6am to gaze at myself from top to toe until I am completely mesmerized with my own look. I tend to stare at myself for 5 minutes long in the bathroom observing the brownish colour of my hair, my eyebrow, my eyes, my own posture, waist and everything. I know I am obsess with myself.

I think I am beautiful until the haze hit Petaling Jaya. With the hazardous air I am breathing in, the dust that stick onto my face whenever I walk out from my room, the 1 litre of water I am drinking and the food that I am taking are seriously taking a toll on my skin.

I am having breakouts but I can't upload the picture here because of the defective bluetooth I am having in my lappy.

So, I uploaded the picture of me when I was in my 1st year in University of Malaya.



I have a bad skin complexion yeah? But who cares, I am still good-looking!

No comments: