Saturday 8 August 2009

A Challenge for Myself

The trip to Genting Highland was undoubtedly a compensation for my tiresome days in campus. I got to breathe many breaths of clean, cooling, invigorating air, I played rounds of stuffs that children will play like Merry-Go-Round, the jet that went round and round, I experienced the thrill of Space Shot and all these were made possible with around RM100.

Enough with the elaboration already and now I am being pulled down to Earth with the gravity of money crisis. I am ashamed to say this but I only have Rm100 in my bank account and I am even more ashamed to ask money from my mom.

I hereby challenge myself to use my RM100 wisely to survive for 10 days.

I am going to fill up my stomach with instant mee at least for 1 meal a day.
I am going out only for lectures, meals and college activities.
I am going to set aside RM25 for the fee of our Chinese Community membership.
I am going to set aside RM15 for Pesta Tanglung UM's T-shirt.
I am going to set aside RM20 for the dance troupe camp.

I seriously don't know how I am going to survive these 10 days with RM40 for my meals. I shouldn't have gone to Genting in the first place. I'm in deep regret and in a deep shit!

No comments: