Friday 1 August 2008

Things to do

1) Psychology assignment.
I worked as a kindergarten teacher for 4 months after my STPM. It was an enjoyable moment teaching those scallywags. It was terrible having to deal with the headmistress and her husband. They gave me a hard time. So, I returned the favour lar, of course. I was very close to the kids, so it was easy for me to ask them to do some naughty things. I mean kids love doing naughty things. I was just helping them by being the master mind :P

I told that kiddy to pour Milo onto the floor in the headmistress office, she had a hard time getting rid of the ants :) I told them to jump here and there, hide under the table when the headmistress teaches them. One of the boys in my class caught a baby lizard, he told me it was Cicak Man!!! I asked him to show it to the headmistress and it scared the hell out of her. The list of things we did is endless.

That's why I love psychology. You can create lots and lots of havoc with your complicated mind. You can also do lots and lots of great things with your powerful mind. It's great to study how the mind actually works. Who knows it might come in handy in your work field or in your relationship with that special someone:) You will never know...

There's one thing I dislike about psychology class is that we have to group with people from a different faculty. We do not have the time to meet up for discussion, they discussed the assignments when I am having my class, they do not inform me about the things I've to do after the discussion. See... problems...!!


2) 2 assignments for Teaching Poetry class.
I need to find the perfect spot to do my assignments. I need sentimental songs as the background music, a cooling and a peaceful room to do my assignments. I feel the need to be different from others and the need to enjoy what I am doing and that's why I sometimes take up quite some time to finish an assignment. I love doing Mr. Templer's assignments because I will always get an A for it. The sense of fufillment is there because the stuffs you worked on get recognition.


3) assigment for Language Proficiency class.
It's a pleasure to work with someone like Arul that will go for the extra mile to impress every lecturer :)


4) assignment for Dr. Juliana's class.
I love Dr. Juliana. Her words are very motivating and because of that I'll constantly challenge myself to give my best shot.


5) Choreograph our Pesta Tanglung Chinese Dance.
I am doing something I've never done before. Hopefully it will pay off at the end of the day because I work like I've never worked before.

No comments: