Saturday 16 August 2008

Lost my belongings...

Remember that I admitted that I'm officially broke?

I'm even more broke than I was before...why?

My handphone has been stolen together with both of my ATM cards in Petaling Street.

Why did I go to Petaling Street?
1) To buy my bus ticket
College won't allow us to stay unless we pay RM12 per day during the break...

2) Buy umbrella for Chinese Dance which is in Pasar Seni
Went there and the auntie said it's out of stock...

3) Buy hair accessories for performance in Petaling Street
Had an instinct that my hp will be stolen by somebody else...Should have trusted my intuition and go back after buying da bulu-bulu thing.

4) See and buy a pair of shoes or sandals...
I was so excited and I didn't realize that someone just grabbed my phone...

I ended up buying ntg for myself...I even had to buy another bus ticket to go back to Kuantan.

If I knew that will happen to me... I will have:
1) Pay coll Rm12 per day in order for me to stay here during the break.
2) Have someone to go Pasar Seni and Petaling Street to buy the things for our performance...
3) Buy the shoes I like in Pasar Malam the other day.

I called up to block my sim card and to report the lost of my ATM Cards...
Luckily Alan was there to help...
He saw me trembling with shock...
I never knew this unfortunate event will happen on me...

By losing my handphone, I learnt lots of things...
1) I need to be more careful...should put my handphone in my pocket instead of holding it in my hands.
2) Good friend(s) will always be with you thru good times and bad times. I bliv I have found my good friends. That valuable handphone and ATM cards helped me to find a more valuable treasure - a friend that I can always trust, always helpful...
3) Not everyone is good. You need to be aware with your surrounding and sumtimes you have to trust your instinct.

I felt so down that I've lost my handphone and ATM cards cuz I will nid to fork out loads of money to replace them... I slept the whole afternoon and evening... skipped my dinner and ended up eating dinner cum supper at the mamak...

I slept at 3.30am after watching movies in my laptop...

Had a terrible stomachache around 4am...

Pity me...

No comments: