Monday 30 June 2008

Very Emo Lately

Reading back on my older posts made me realize that I've been rather emotional lately. That's part and parcel of women's lives lar when you've mood swings.

Staring at the clear blue skin on this sunny day calms my mood. While my temper is under control, it's better for me to figure out what I am going to do next semester.

Here we go...


Li Chin’s Third Semester’s Resolutions

1. I will go for lecture even if I have notes available online or I have friends taking the notes down for me. The lectures will help me get a better understanding of the material which will eventually help me in my exam.

2. I will take good notes so that I will have a presentable and complete notes to read before exams.

3. I will study consistently. I will not cram my head with information the night before exam.

4. I will budget my spending. I will not go shopping every weekend and that will minus the feeling of regret after I bought something that I don’t really need. I will not shop just to get the guilt to drive me to study.

5. I will get involved around campus. I will join college activities as well as activities in university to widen my horizon.

6. I will take advantage of the resources available around me to polish up my English. I will speak English when I’m in campus. I’ll blog at least 3 times in a week. I’ll read newspapers just to know what’s happening around me. I’ll continue reading CLEO and SVH.

## TESL friends : If by any chance you hear me speaking chinese, please give me a slap, pinch me, etc etc ##

7. I will control my temper and never let emotions get the better of me.

8. No matter how busy I am, I will make time for my family and friends.

9. I will exercise every morning and every night to shed the extra kilos.

10. I will clean my room once a week unless there’s something better to do.

No comments: