Friday 27 June 2008

Useless

The chocolate wafer I ate this morning reminds me of the days when I was little. Back then, we wasn't rich but we are still able to lead a normal, happy life with basic necessities. I had a very protective father. He was my pillar of strength.

Yesterday I've a very rough time. Mom ordered a wardrobe from a particular shop but it turned out to be a different wardrobe. I've to argue with that stupid idiot that that isn't the wardrobe we want and she's making a huge mistake. If only my father is here. He will be able to take care all of these things.

Gosh, I just feel so down. Not that I couldn't settle this huge mistake. I'm down cuz I couldn't help to ease my mom's burden. I just feel so useless at times.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sometimes those ppl will take for granted, try speak to them over. They will not hope for a return customers where just try to gain big money from them, and that's the end of the story for them. Anyway whatever you do now, just gain black n white from them. At least to protect yourself from those unnecessary arguements.