Thursday 12 June 2008

Li Chin and her weight

Am I the only one who's constantly comparing myself with my friends or everyone else around me is doing the same thing? The last thing I was comparing at Meen Yee's birthday party was my figure. Picture don't lie. I am getting huge and bulky!!! I think if I don't control the way I eat now, before I get the chance to watch Incredible Hulk, I myself will be like Incredible Hulk - green with envy admiring some of my friends' figure.

The last time I tried to diet was 3 weeks ago and it failed miserably. Not only I am lazy to do exercises that I planned but I am eating more than I've ever eaten!!!!!

Thanks to the canteen food served by our aunties in KK9. Extra nutritions from the dirty and smelly canteen and not to mention the oily banana plates! That must be it! It made me gained 4 kilos!

I need to do something. Need to plan my diet again. Maybe I should drink more lime juice or green tea. Maybe I should not eat rice. Maybe I should replace my rice with tofu, vege and fruits. No more maybe, maybe...I need to get a grip to beat my hunger.

They say when your age is catching up, your metabolism slows down. That's so so true!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're skinnier than ling qiao la... why worry so much bout your weight??? as long as you're healthy is enuf....

Unknown said...

Actually most people would says slimming down is most girls' duty for their life time. But some people will get it wrong with the meaning of slimming, slimming down doesn't means that u must get yrself turn into skinny.

But where is u need to slim for healthy, but not for an outlook for people for people to judge your figures. Food is a must to take, but with a suitable exercise will do.

There's a chinese phrase, 天下没有丑的女人,只是有懒的女人 it means the world does not has an ugly woman, but only has lazy woman. So either you wanna be lazy or you wanna be ugly. Your weight is the made of your own choice now...