Tuesday 11 September 2007

Confusion is My Middle Name today


Pisces September 10, 2007
As you know, dear Pisces, you have reached a turning point in your life. The hardest part about making this decision is, as usual, saying farewell to your old ways. The past can seem so cozy and reassuring, especially when the unknown looms. It takes strength and determination to leave it behind. But whether it is a matter of your career or your love life, you have personal goals that cannot be sacrificed or denied.
Reached the turning point in my life? No wonder i feel so restless, lousy, boring, etc, etc today. I can even have all the adjectives from A-Z to describe the state i'm in now.
A-abnormal B-bored C-confuse D-disinterested..... M-moody N-numb..... S-sulky..... U-unsociable..... Z-zombie
I don't have any clue why I am like a walking zombie today. Probably becuz I'm deprived of sleep or I played lantern last nite out of the blue or I'm really crushed after preparing for the performance at the tanglung nite yesterday.
All I want to do now is to land on my own bed and sleep. If I'm lucky, I'll probably feel much better later in the evening.

No comments: