Friday 14 September 2007

Jack of all trades, master of none

When I was in my yesteryears, I hate writing curriculum vitae or resume because I feel so uncomfortable to boost about how good or how suitable I am for a particular thing such as applying for a scholarship or a course in university.

After a few series of unfortunate events of doing group work with a few of my coursemates, I think I won't feel sorry to boost myself later on in writing any resume or curriculum vitae. I'm proud to say I'm extremely responsible person cuz I will finish my own task without people nagging me to do it. I'm also a reliable person cuz I'll deliver a quality assignment and even hand it in on time. That makes me a person with good time management and punctuality. Besides that, I've got a good leadership quality. I don't know where I get the power to push people to do their work eventhough I'm not the leader.

I'm proud to say I deserve all the compliments bcuz people like me don't mind going extra mile to deliver something good on time. Shame on those people who are always procrastinating and refused to do their work. Boo!!!

You'll get more in return if you are willing to go extra mile for something. It's university life, no more spoon-feeding. Get ur work done or else buzz off!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well,what a relief after u'd handed ur assignment.
it used to drive me crazy too...

perhaps u dun't believe tat---there is sumthg so called"yuan fen" let u n ur group members gather together....