Friday 7 September 2007

my physical appearance

The story "The Ugly Duckling" conveys to us that one who is ugly and different will be immediately shunned off by the society. This is totally true. Physical appearance is everything. Whenever and wherever you go, you can't stop people from judging you.

Take me for example. During my teenage life, I was a person with high self-esteem until I've pimples growing all over my face. All those aunties asked, "Ey, what happen to your face? Didn't you wash your face?" Worst of all, a guy told me face to face that my bumpy face was like a toad. I didn't expect that to come and it totally shattered my confidence.

I've less problem with my face now but I've problem with my weight now. My roommate complained that I'm too thin and I look unhealthy. Can anyone tell me how to gain my weight? Stop telling me to consume more food because I have no problem with my eating. I'm not aneroxic and I'm not suffering from bullimia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nowadays, it is really difficult to meet a nice guy. As u know,mos of our uni guys vy irrational...For them, gals' physical appearance cum 1st.
but i alwaz believe that u can get a nice guy eventually. He will tolerate ur bad manners(no 1 is perfect, i x mean u r not gd.) n love u wif his sincere heart.