Wednesday 13 June 2007

crazy bout those ladybird...ladybug...



I ate a bar of chocolate and a stick of ice-cream 1 hour after my lunch today. Afraid that I'll become da next fatty-bom-bom, I decided to do gardening since I couldn't stand seeing those grass growing on my pot of plants. While i was doing my gardening, i spotted one cute ladybird on the leaf of my duno-what-plant :)... then i started to play with it...the more i play with it, the more excited I'm...gosh...i'm so so lame!!! I actually like turning it over up side down...I'll laugh when i see it having difficulty turning itself to it's original position...oh, i'm so so cruel.




Out of curiosity, I went to search for other ladybirds. Then i started to line it up so they will go here and there like a train. I wonder why they call ladybird sumtimes as ladybug...are they all females or they named them ladybug simply because ladies like to bug people?? ...hmm...how interesting!!!



I found this on my neighbour's plant. Wow, so many ladybirds...so awful! I can even feel goosebumps on my skin!!! I finally went into my house...wash my hand n blog bout it now. I SWEAR I WON'T PLAY WITH LADYBIRDS ANYMORE!!!

No comments: