Tuesday 4 March 2008

Disturbia

There are times I wish I would be able to sit at a corner of a room alone and wonder what this semester is about. 21 credit hours really has taken a toll on me. I can't seem to get enough rest and I feel like I'm on auto-pilot mode everyday.

I can't seem to get any satisfaction from the work I've done. I mean I've finished and handed in a few assignments on time but I do not take my pride in it. I copied and pasted from other sources. I don't really have the time to sit down and think. At first, I was feeling so ashamed of myself but then everyone is doing it..... so, it's no biggie rite?

The best assignment I've done so far would be my Grammar assignment - the 1400+ of words I wrote in my essay. Gosh, I never thought I can write that much. I learnt something valuable from that assignment that is don't underestimate your own ability. Have faith in yourself :)

So, 3 assignments down and there's 3 more to go. Hopefully there's an end to it. I am really desperate for a good night sleep. I seem to be like a walking zombie more than a human nowadays...

I mean these days I am very used to have 3 to 4 hours sleep a day. When I wanted to sleep, my assignments will mock at me. The guilt and the pressure to finish my assignment are really disturbing. They are controlling my thoughts and my every moves....even my sleep. It's scary.... Just when will they stop haunting me???

No comments: