Monday 23 November 2009

Sculpt or Should I Say Kepping Scores...

Like any other guys, I love looking at beautiful girls. The first thing that catches my attention will be their physique. If they are endowed with slender figure with beautiful sculpted arms and not protruding tummy, I'll hence direct my gaze to their face. I am a female but I normally do what guys always do except that I do not drool over a hottie but I keep scores with them. "She's pretty but ahh...too bad, she has bad skin...damn like me!!!" or "Wow, she has curves at the right place...gosh!!! she's better than me." or "I know she is pretty but her thighs are huge. I'm totally way better than her." so on and so forth.


When it comes to keeping scores, most of the girls I know have considerable expertise. So, I know whenever I walk out of my house, I am moving out from my own comfort zone where I am a victim of girls' prowling eyes, vulnerable to their sarcastic remarks. Sitting down here, doing what I love to do, is not that healthy. Every second I am risking myself with a ballooning tummy with compressed mark (yup, mind you...not stretch mark but compressed mark). I need get rid of my bulging tummy and tone my waist. 25" is the way to go!!! From this moment onwards, I'll train myself to do 50 times sit up every morning and every night.



My thighs, according to my roomie, it's becoming more like Beyonce's which is sexy but according to me when it comes to my height, it's not. Welcome to the world of ladies, where we play with Maths that is beyond numbers. When something expands in size, the height has to heightened, only that it can be labeled proportionate. The picture above is my thigh. Unfortunately, it's 20" already! I am not going to be extra ambitious. I am going to sculpt it to 19.5" with more leg massage and exercise.


OMG this is downright flabby! I understand that the bigger your boobs are, the bigger your arms will get. So mine is not proportionate at all. It's 10" now and by hook or by crook, I'll tone it down to 9.5".

Hey, I am not aneroxic but when it comes to fashion or beauty, I'm a vain for it. This post might be a sensitive issue for some girls out there but this is mainly about me. Therefore, Natalie TLC shall not be held responsible for any emotional upheaval from reading this post. My statement might be flawed but this is my blog, any statement that is deemed hurtful is perfectly unintentional.

Still, I am not going to cut down on what I eat because I enjoy food. This point itself proves that I am not having any eating disorder.

No comments: