Sunday 17 February 2008

Things To Do

I am a good planner but I am not good in carrying out what I've planned. People say if you don't plan your future it will merely end up nowhere. I planned it but I see my assignments piling so high up.



I got the classical prose tutorial test to prepare, classical prose assignment which we have to write an essay about 1500 to 2000 words, grammar essay which is about 1000 to 1500 words, teaching prose essay which is about 3 pages long and not to mention an appologising letter.



I hate it so much!!! I can't perform under so much pressure! It's darn true cuz almost everyday I'll have my class till around 6pm or 6.30pm and I'll have to rush back to my residential coll and I only have that miserable 1 hour for myself. I sleep around 1.30am and I wake up around 5.45am to do some studying.


I think my grades is going to go down the drain this semester. Heck!

No comments: