Sunday 18 November 2007

the past can never be erased

Year 2006 had passed in a blink of an eye. The chapters of our lives in 2007 is going to come to an end. When i look back on the yesteryears I feel like I've changed 180 degree. I'm not the Li Chin I used to be.

Year 2006 certainly was a struggling year. Looking back make me feel like I'm a stronger person. I have faced my broken relationship, I have face STPM and I have seen death happened in front of my own eyes. I seen the death of my father. I never thought that I can be so tough if those incidents never happened to me.

I managed to put all that behind me and turned on a new leaf. Year 2007 seem like a smooth sailing year for me. I got a place in one of the most prestigious university in Malaysia, met those bright people in my faculty, scored da highest mark in a literature paper and most of all found 3 new best friends. I'm contented, I'm happy. I can finally lead a new life in a new land :)

Somehow my old buddies in Kuantan are still asking me, "Hey, Li Chin, u still single?" and i know my answer will surprise them cuz to them I am just a play girl. There's a question that I've been burying in my heart for long. Did they take time to understand me and see my actions in my perspective? I wish they could.

I've a confession here. Yeah, it's true that I've been in and out of relationship but I'm not the kinda girl you all have been naming me years ago. I yearn for a relationship far beyond a good bye but who am i to blame if it doesn't last. Someone has actually planned a future with me but if it doesn't go accordingly then it's fated that way. I do hope I've the power to turn back time and change my destiny so the one i love will be always by my side.

I know that's impossible. Even if I am granted with the power, I hope I can bring my father back into my life. That will be far from perfect. It's even more perfect than to have a lover by my side.

What I've learnt is that I've to seize the moment and cherish everyone who's by my side and give them all the love in the world :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks amigo! great post!.